Sunday, March 27, 2011

Time is FLYING

Well, finally made it to Bay Area on Friday with no glitches.  Thank you Sylvia and Timmy! Had a wonderful dinner with an old (well, she isn't old if I'm not) high school friend Barbara, then Saturday headed up to the City to see some old Santa Cruz/college friends (yeah, also not old) - Cheri, Dafna and Kathy.  I had such a great time being able to connect again with each of them individually and since they all knew each other back in the day, reconnecting them to one another.  Back tonight to Palo Alto at my mom's and my pile of stuff,which I am doggedly attacking to shrink into a reasonable pile of stuff. Problem is, the pile of stuff that my mom might need to send to me is growing in direct proportion.  At least she goes to the post office on a regular basis.  Computer challenge is being resolved. Robert who was so generous with the initial gift is buying me another one and keeping the funky one to get it fixed for his daughter. So tomorrow I will go out and get it purchased and somehow shoved into my baggage too. I will also get to have lunch with two high school friends Wendy and Tracy and then head to my father's and step moms on Tuesday for some time before lock down on Wednesday.   Must be fresh as a daisy for the flight to Philly Thursday a.m.

Leaving the country has never been this complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment