Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Apparently I need to eat more

 So says the PC nurse who I saw Friday to pick up my medications.  I lost another Kilo in two weeks and weigh roughly 141 lbs.  I do eat a lot, or so I think, but it’s the walking and sweating, stupid. Alot of what I have lost is fat, but a lot of it is muscle, so I went and bought myself some protein powder and am now starting to drink it with the full fat milk. And it is yummers.  I mean, I am fine with my weight, but it would be cool to show some muscle again. Ceci (my trainer at Praxis, not my cat) will not be happy if I come home all skin and bones.  Sisi my cat is a fatso and thinks I am taunting her with my leanness.  In fact, she just looked at turned her backside in my direction. Coincidence I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment